Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

235 - Megaman


I really wasn't happy with the way this turned out at all. I wanted a picture with loads of shades of blue in it because recently we bought a blue Promarker set. I decided to draw Megaman, from the classic Nintendo game as I remembered that he was a range of blues.

However, I wasn't too pleased with the linework I laid down and Elena wasn't interested in colouring this one as it wasn't a pretty animal, so when I got started I made a right hash of all the shades and in the end the result was a confusing mess.

Not my favourite piece at all.

This one is off to Germany as part of my eBay Sharpies envelope series. I've nearly done 70 of these so far. I love the idea of a theme within a theme and will keep on drawing til all 200 are sold.

It's been a pertty good weekend for sales, with another 4 going and recent sales have been going steady. Hopefully will shift the whole lot in a year.
2 comments:

Awww thanks Rebecca. Yeah I guess he does have that. I guess I can be very harsh on myself.

One of the nice things about mailart though, for me at least, is that you don't have to produce a masterpiece every time. The act of drawing and sending a completed piece is a stepping stone to your next piece. Sometimes you are happy with it, sometimes not, but once it's sent it frees you up to work on the next piece.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...