Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

234 - Buggs


This is the 67th envelope of Sharpies I've drawn since deciding to illustrate all my eBay envelopes and I fear I may have fallen into a pattern. I can't say it's the most inspired set of drawings and I'm much more comfortable with collage, but I do acknowledge that the process of making all these drawings is hugely improving my confidence with drawing. I've even started producing drawings the correct way up after going through a phase of drawing everything upside down
Also, my feedback profile is looking pretty unique. Check these quotes out


"Great drawing on the back of the parcel :) fantastic seller :) A*"

"Great item, exactly as described, fast delivery & best ebay item packaging ever!"

"Very Happy! Thanks! Loved the art work too! +++++"

"Perfect! Really loved the sketch on the envelope!!"

"Very happy with purchase. Quality artwork!"

"Great seller - A+ - lovely artwork!"

"loved the package with batman on it. many thanks! these will last long! A+++"

"Super! Very fast delivery, many thanks! And LOVED the art work on the envelope!"

"A+ nice pic as described many thanks recomended ****"

I'm pretty sure that nobody else gets feedback like that!

Actually, now that I've just copied all that feedback, I feel much better about illustrating my envelopes. In the space of one blog post I've gone from being down about it all to feeling AWESOME! Bring on the next 120  sales, as this is about the remaining number of Sharpies I have left to sell! :-)
2 comments:

Well done! Have you noticed anyone else on ebay doing similar? It might be the start of something... :>)


I didn't think to look actually until you mentioned it. I rather like this pirate that someone drew in response to a request. Only had one request so far. I have a creeping suspicion that some people don't read the whole description...


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...