Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

Winnie's Girl 46 : Alphabet : R for Redwall

For the Redwall handmade postcard swap I made on Swap-Bot.  
You can see the one I received on my blog.  

It's a perilous fighting hare, not a silly rabbit!
Eulalia!!
4 comments:

Wow! This is fantastic. The words are really nicely done, and the drawing is great!


Ahhh Redwall - I remember reading this when I was in high school. I mainly remember the mice rather than the rabbits.

One thing I do remember vividly was the bit where Matthias was looking for the correct stone to turn over on the stairs and the clue was something like "The same up as down" and he figured that the "W" in the middle of Redwall was in the same place up and down the stairs and that it was the same as "M" which was his initial when turned upside down and so it must be the right one to turn over!

Ahh kids books. I love em!


Redwall! Taken me back to middle school~ Makes me wanna do one on Watership Down. x)


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...